A cubic yard of driveway-grade crushed gravel costs about $10-$60 or more, depending on whether it is picked up by the customer at the gravel yard or delivered to the job site, and the size and type of gravel used. (A cubic yard of gravel is 3''x3''x3'' and weighs roughly 1.2 to 1.7 tons or more).
The amount of materials you''ll need as well as the total cost will be calculated automatically! ... AG Slag 28.99. Black Gold 0.00. Black Platinum 189.99. Carmel Canyon 0.00. Concrete ... Generally your full size pickup truck will accommodate two to three cubic yards of mulch, while a smaller (S-10 or Ranger) type of pickup truck will hold ...
Landscaping rock projects cost an average of $600 to $700.Homeowners may pay as little as $460 or as much as $1,000 to purchase and install medium to large rocks, stones, and boulders in their yards. Depending on the material you choose, expect to pay $20 to $100 per cubic yard of landscape stone, or $0.75 to $4 per cubic foot.
Telephone (803)408-9511 or (803-600-3389 Established since 1985 serving the surrounding Columbia areas
7 tons slag rock delivered -price depends on location call or text for details ... 1"1/4 Gravel Slag Rock - $10 (IE,OC,LA) ##Delivery Only## Hard & Durable (1" 1/4) Slag Rock is what you need to cover Dirt to keep down Dusting or Muddy areas. Only $10 per. Ton..PLUS++$190 Delivery Charge (Most Cities) One Ton will cover approx a 10X10 area.
It is the type of stone typically used for driveways and parking lots. Slag and recycled concrete can be used for all the same applications as limestone. Many people mistakenly refer to limestone as slag, so if a customer says they want slag, be sure to ask if they really mean limestone. Sold by the ton, approximately 1.5 tons per cubic yard.
Granite Rock helps to hold moisture while improving the appearance of your garden. Great for french drains, walkways, and driveways. $59: Cubic Yard $34: 1/2 Cubic Yard 20 ton truckload price $675: Slag: Slag is a gray and black colored aggregate that is used for driveways and pathways. $40: Cubic Yard $24: 1/2 Cubic Yard: Granite #789 Stone ...
· Rock is sold in the same way sand is, by the ton. Mulch Delivery Prices . Mulch is usually purchased by the yard. One yard of mulch costs $35 to $50 for one yard. When a "yard" is referred to in landscape terms people are most often referring to a cubic yard, meaning one yard by one yard by one yard, 27 cubic feet. A yard is measured by volume ...
West Penn Aggregates is a leading wholesale supplier of aggregate and landscape products in western Pennsylvania. We source our products through bulk barge and backhaul truck delivery to offer wholesale prices. We sell many types of gravel, limestone, mulch, salt, sand, topsoil and other specialty construction and landscape products.
Since 1935, Helena Sand & Gravel has safely provided The Preferred Source of asphalt and concrete services to the Helena area. In 1976, Maronick Construction purchased Helena Sand & gravel, providing construction services and aggregate materials to the greater Helena valley. Helena Sand & Gravel strives for excellence and safety through world ...
1" - 3" Red Rock (1" - 3") from $ 130.00 per ton: Show Prices: Order Now 1" White Marble Chips (1") from $ 164.60 per yd: Show Prices: Order Now 3/8" Red Rock (#89 ) from $ 210.30 per ton: Show Prices: Order Now 3/8" White Marble Chips (3/8") from $ 79.33 per ton: Show Prices: Order Now
· The national average materials cost to install landscape rock is $139.77 per ton, with a range between $132.94 to $146.60. The total price for labor and materials per ton is $179.34, coming in between $155.53 to $203.15. A typical 6 ton project costs …
Slag Rock #57 (Commercial 57''s) - All Seasons Mulch
Steel Slag Rock Driveway. A steel slag driveway costs $1.33 to $2 per square foot, which is $35 to $54 per cubic yard or $25 to $39 per ton. Steel slag rock for driveways is often 1" to 1.25" long, though quarry process steel slag of 0.50" to dust is the cheapest.
Cost of Loose Gravel or Stone Paving in Mississippi. $1.32 per square foot (4 inch thick gravel or crushed stone) (Range: $1.13 - $1.50) Free Estimates from Local Pros. Get Matched &. Get Quotes From. Gravel Delivery Service. Select a Service to Get Started. .
· Gravel Cost Per Yard. Bulk gravel costs $15 to $75 per yard on average. Crushed concrete, sand and gravel mix, and crushed shells are the cheapest stones at $15 per yard. Crusher run, pea gravel, steel slag, and river rock typically cost $50 per yard or more.
· Slag Rock #57 (Commercial 57''s) is an aggregate used for Unconfined Fill, Base or Embankment. The size is about that of a quarter (1 & ¼" X ¼") and is grayish black. Please call for availability (843-559-5829) due to the shortage at this time. (Pipestone available for Pipe Bedding, Septic or Sewer Stone by triaxle only at this time).
Construction Aggregate Calculator. Enter the width, length, thickness, and product density and hit the "Calculate" button to calculate your estimate. If you do not know the product density, use the optional density estimator* or contact a local sales representative.
Geneva Rock Products is among Utah''s leading producers of construction aggregates. Some of these include: crushed stone, sand, gravel, and landscape rock. These materials are produced from natural deposits of various materials from limestone to quartzite. Our attention to …
725. Black Premium Mulch. $38.00. 195. Compost. Full Loads Delivered Call for Pricing. We have many types of mulch available upon request ask our dispatcher! There is a $100 Delivery Fee for locations within a 20 mile radius from Sachatello Industrial Drive in Oakdale, CT. Our drivers have final decision if it is a safe place to dump.
The best-rated product in Blue Landscape Rocks is the 1/4 in. 25 lb. Royal Blue Landscape Fire Glass. What are the shipping options for Blue Landscape Rocks? Some Blue Landscape Rocks can be shipped to you at home, while others can be picked up in store. What is the price range for Blue Landscape Rocks?
· Driveway Gravel Cost per Cubic Yard . The cost of driveway gravel per cubic yard varies depending on the type of gravel used. Costs for materials start at $15 a cubic yard for base materials and go as high as $100 a cubic yard for some premium materials. The average cost range for driveway gravel per cubic yard is around $75 delivered and spread.
5802 Cemetery Road, Arlington, WA 98223 | 360-403-7520 Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm Saturday 8 am - 3 pm
· Approximate Weights of Various Construction Material Per Cubic Yard. Most gravel products will weight approximately 2,840 pounds per cubic yard or about 1.42 tons per cubic yard. For most estimating purposes, consider the yield to be 3,000 pounds per cubic yard or 1.5 tons per cubic yard.
Comes with 2 wheelbarrows, 2 shovels, a rake, and a broom. Rock It Dumper is Fast & Easy. $85 for 4 hours. $150 for full day. Call to make reservations 480-696-5799.
Only in the winter. In the summer, we don''t require an appointment to be made to get products in the yard. You can come in any time during our regular summer hours. Monday-Saturday : 9am-6pm. Contact Us Today! Call us today. (435) 512-2795.
Rock Pebbles. The base cost per square foot of rock pebbles is about $1.50. A cubic yard of these is about $86 and a ton about $108. If you want a driveway that looks a little less rough around the edges, pebbles, also known as river rocks, are an option. These …
Find the driveway''s length and width in yards by dividing the measurement in feet by 3. A 100'' measuring tape or measuring wheel may be needed to find these measurements depending on how long the driveway is. Divide the measurement in inches by 36 to find the driveway''s depth in yards. Most driveways should have a depth of 6-8″ of gravel.
· PRICING. Call for Delivery – Pricing Based on Material & Location. See below for price estimates, effective April 1, 2021. Call for more details. Auburn Hills Main: (248) 338-3310 Oxford Yard: (248) 628-9777. Auburn Hills Scale House: (248) 332-6210.
The general range for a cubic yard of plain pea gravel is about $30 to $35, and a ton will cost about $40 to $45. For a colored variation, expect to add an extra $20 to $50 to those prices. If you buy in bulk, or 10 or more tons at a time, you may be able to get the price down to as low as $15 to $20 per ton.
Rock Mulch & More is happy to help you determine the amount of landscaping or aggregate supplies you will need for your project. If you''re wondering whether a yard of topsoil or mushroom compost will be enough, or how many tons of 57 limestone gravel you''ll need …
6A Stone. SIZE: ¾" – 1" NATURAL STONE. Coverage per yard: 100 square feet or a 10x10 area at approximately 2" – 3" thick. Good for using in drainage. Septic systems. Buried down spouts. Can be used in landscape applications. Can be mixed with other natural stones i.e. 4A or Pea Stone. Use a weed barrier underneath for weed ...
Get free shipping on qualified Landscape Glass Landscape Rocks or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department.
1" x 2" Roofing stone/egg rock/round stone: This material is commonly used for flat roof applications as well as landscaping. 4). 21AA or 21AC : 1-1/2″ max. crushed stone.